Steel Coil Stock & JIT Steel Inventory Program
Siegal Steel utilizes a JIT steel inventory & delivery program to ensure we enable our customers to meet their JIT operating goals. We also offer quick turnaround times for customers with an immediate need. Contact us today to learn more.
What is Just-In-Time?
Just-in-time is an inventory management strategy that aims to eliminate waste by producing the right part in the right place at the right time, ensuring delivery of the product just when you need it. This inventory program is all about efficiency:
- Reducing cost in shrinkage and waste
- Boosting productivity by reducing downtime
- Improving plant overall utilization
Siegal Steel utilizes a JIT steel inventory & delivery program to ensure we enable our customers to meet their JIT operating goals. Contact us today to learn more.
Benefits of JIT Steel Inventory & Delivery Programs
There are a number of benefits to utilizing this steel inventory management system, including:
- Reduced production and delivery lead times, leading to improved customer service levels
- Avoid the need to store products
- Efficiently uses Working Capital by improving inventory turns
- Maximize cost efficiency by reducing production downtime associated with waiting on product
- Eliminate shrinkage and the risk of holding obsolete inventory
Over the past twenty years, we have created the customer service systems and talent needed to successfully support this effort. The result: customers are able to realize their JIT operating goals. Each JIT/stocking program is defined and designed to meet your specific needs. To learn more about how we’ve helped our clients utilize a JIT steel inventory & delivery program, view the case study here.
In addition to helping our customers with JIT/KANBAN programs, we also offer quick turn services in as little as 24 hours. Have something you need quickly? Contact us today.
Siegal Steel can be your partner in creating a JIT/stocking program to suit your needs. Contact us today to learn more.